Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 7, 2020

🔴The TRUTH about VPNs. You NEED to see this! 2020 (Kodi / Streaming / APK / Security)

hey guys welcome back now at the startof the new decade one of the most common things you're going to see advertisedeverywhere are VPNs now I mean on YouTube on Billboard's on Magazinepretty much everywhere where you look you're probably going to see a VPNadvert now there is good reason


for this as people take a more serious approachto their online privacy and their identity and they want to make sureanything they do online anything they look at or the download cannot bemonitored cannot be seen by their ISP or by hackers or really by anybody elseonline in those circumstances

is really where a VPN is essentials now for lotsof you who are seeing these adverts you may still have no idea exactly what aVPN is so in this video today let's start right from the beginning what is aVPN how does the VPN work what the benefits of using

a VPN and some of thecommon questions around that so it all of that being said let's jump right intoit the question 1 what is a VPN so a VPNstands for virtual private network and it's a method of connecting to theinternet or to another network in a secure manner

where your traffic isencrypted so let's put that into real life so right now if I want to accessNetflix or you know to a web website my computer will make a connection throughmy ISP and from my ISP or make a connection to Netflix and then I'm thenable to stream

that content so if I want to watch a movie or you know stream a TVshow I can do that now if Netflix were able to check theirlogs they would see that this IP address belonging to PCdoctor in the UK hasmade this connection and is currently streaming at the

walking-dead forexample now in the case of VPN if I do install a VPN on to my computer or to myAndroid box or into my Feist take the job of that software is to basicallyencrypt my traffic so what that means is before my traffic actually leaves mycomputer or my

Android box the VPN software will encrypt our traffic andI'll create a secure tunnel to a VPN server that I choose so let's say forexample I decide to choose a VPN server in Canada so the VPN software willencapsulate and encrypt my traffic and send it directly to a VPN

server inCanada now the job of the Canada VPN server isor all VPN servers is to basically decrypt that traffic and then Ford youon to the target destination so in my case it'll be Netflix now if Netflixwere now to check their logs they'll see the IP address of the

actual VPN serverin Canada so there'll be no trace of me actually accessing Netflix in their logsso this would give you some form of anonymous networking because as the dataI left my computer that was encrypted so so for example my isp can't see what'sinside the traffic tunnel but also

from a Netflix point of view they will seethat this connection was made from Canada not from the UK so for example ifthere are shows or if this certain movies or certain TV shows are onlyavailable to Canadian users then this way I can use a VPN and now access

thatcontent okay so next up we have will I lose speed with the VPN and the shortand easy answer is yes 100% as previously mentioned when you'reusing a VPN server or VPN you're not making a connection directly from yourcomputer to the target destination you're going via somewhere else first

soso anytime you add an extra point or an extra hop in the journey that is gonnacause you some delay so that is gonna slow you down now the question is howmuch speed I'm going to lose and what I can do to limit the speed now todetermine how much

speed you'll lose there's a couple of different factors atplay so if I choose a VPN server which is geographicallyreally far away from me so I'm in the UK so I purposely choose the VPN serverbased in Australia now because of that physical distance all of my data all ofmy

traffic has to go via UK all the way to Australia then depending on wherethat your website is then route from there onto the website I want to theservice so let's say for example I choose to browse Amazon Cotto UK sopresumably those servers will be hosted in the UK

but because I've chosen to govia a VPN server based in Australia that is severely going to reduce my speedbecause that data flow will have to go UK Australia back to UK so the generalrule of thumb is whichever service or whichever a target destination you'regoing to go to try

and choose a VPN server in that location or alternativelyjust choose a VPN server that's very close to you so you basically minimizelatency from your device to the VPN server and then from there on to thetarget destination that's probably the first thing you can do to mitigate thespeed loss

when using a VPN now the second thing which is also quite aninteresting point a law if it does depend on which device you're usingso me doing the VPN speed test on my computer using the same VPN ipvanishclicking to the same VPN server something based in London we'll see

theresults so that speed tests are greatly different to me doing the exact samespeed test on my mica box for example now the reason for that is obviouslywhen your device is encrypting data its encrypting packets it's allowing thesethings to run in the background that is gonna cause overhead for

your device soif your device is not very powerful that is gonna affect your speed so the closeat this point I would say yes of course you're gonna lose some speed when usinga VPN whereas we've seen now a lot of it does depend on what kind of deviceyou're using

which kind of VPN service you're connecting to but also we musttake into account that if privacy or you know staying anonymous online is yournumber one priority then losing 10 or 20 or even 30 Meg of speed is that worth itor not so that's something you really have to

decide for yourself so I knowfor the majority of people though as long as it's doesn't really affecttheir browsing or when the streaming stuff having the VPN enabled as long astheir speed doesn't drop below like 20 mega so which is more than enough fordoing HD streaming then really it

shouldn't be of concern next up we haveprobably the most common question I've been asked regarding VPNs which is do Ihave to use a VPN now I think to answer this one I would say it really dependson who you are and what you do on your computer so I

mean what are the mostcommon reasons for using a VPN I'll say probably security and privacy isprobably the main reason which basically means like let's say for example you'rea coffee shop or you're using some public Wi-Fi do you really want to bedoing your banking or shopping over an unsecured

Network and the answer shouldbe most definitely not so if you're doing some kind of banking transactionsor you know shopping you definitely do not want to do that over an unsecurednetwork so for that definitely if you do have a VPN that's definitely the timeyou don't want a user the

next reason we probably have is to get around georestriction so this basically means like if I'm in the UK and I travel to anothercountry by still won't watch BBC iplayer because of geofencing the BBC iplayerservers will only allow connections from UK based IP addresses so one way aroundthat

would be to connect to a VPN server based in the UK and I'm then able toaccess that content another big reason is to get around restrictions in yourcountry so I know for example in China or certain parts of China you're notable to access Twitter or Facebook so if

you do want to use those social mediaplatforms danni option you have is to use a VPNbecause once again if you go via VPN they can actually see what you'relooking at so you're able to access that content now probably the two mainreasons which you classify as grey areas depending

where you are is a streamingcontent and then also torrenting now I think we're taunting there's not reallymuch of a debate so and the big reason we Turrentine because that's somethingelse that people have asked me is what's the big deal with torrenting so I wouldsay it's probably the biggest

issue torrenting is not really the fact thatyou're downloading this potentially copyrighted content it's basically thefact that your client is also sending out that potentially copyrightedmaterial so so the fact that you're sharing that stuff that's what causesbasically the red flags and the alarms when people are using torrents so

againif you do use a VPN that does support torrents then if you do want to downloadsomething I mean in certain countries or certain eyes PSthey actually blocked on traffic so you can actually find normal things ontorrents like for example Linux distributions or other large filesinstead of having a

single server serving you like a two gig or five gigfile it's just a lot more efficient to do it through torrents so even thoughthat foiled that distribution of Linux is totally legal and nobody would everquestion you because it's open source the fact that it comes by torrents ifyour

ISP is blocking torrents then you're not going to be able to use it soonce again if you were to use a VPN you will be able to access that content solost or because some of the smaller questions so first up we've got can Iuse a free VPN yes

of course you can use a free VPN it's totally free to try outbut the question I always get asked is how come this VPN is free generally andby and large when anything is free online there's a reason why it's freewhich means are they selling your data they're monitoring

what you're doing orlots of different reasons so big services like in a Facebook or Gmail oryou know these are the big platforms the reasonwhy they're free is as I say when a product that you're using is free thenyou yourself are the product that's being sold because they're monitoringwhat

you're doing the selling your browsing habits or the selling yourpreferences or they're giving you you know specific address based on who youare what kind of stuff you look at so that's why it's free so similarly withthe free VPN yes you can use it but I'll be very very

careful about what you dousing free VPN next up we have what does a VPN Killswitch do so so as the nameimplies on certain VPNs you can set up a kill switch which basically means thatif your VPN was to be terminated for whatever reason either you can get it

toturn off your internet connection or you can also make it shut down a program solet's say for example you're using a torrent client because you want todownload something you can set the application in your kill switch so theapplication can only run if the VPN is running if the

VPN stops whatever reasonthen application will be terminated and now you can guarantee that you're notaccessing any of these applications without your VPN running someone saidVPN will give you more speed and the reason why saying that certain ISPs areknown to throttle certain protocols which means as I'm monitoring yourtraffic

they can see that ootek doctor is now using peer-to-peer or torrents sobecause he's using torrents I'm gonna limit how much bandwidth he can have andthey are perfectly able to do that so one way around that would be to use aVPN so if I wasn't using it and because

my ISP is throttling my connection let'ssay I'm only gain 20 make of my normal speed as soon as I use a VPN becausethey can't see that traffic I should be able to get more speed so that's whythat statement that using a VPN in certain conditions or specifically whenyour

eyes be circling you it can help you speed up your connection and lastlywe have how can I find a good VPN to use so I personally use ipvanish I'll alsouse Nord VPN in the past the good thing with musti's VPN providers is you dohave 30-day no quibble moneyback

guarantee so you can try it I'll give ita go and see how it affects your speed you know see if it does give you theprivacy or the nonnamous no connectivity if that does meet your requirements andyou can carry on if forever easin you don't like it you have

the option to getall of your money back well that's all for this video guys many thanks forwatching and many thanks for staying till the end if you did enjoy the videothen do press that sup if you don't see more videos likethis and definitely do subscribe it is a

notification bell and I'll hopefully seeyou guys on the next one thanks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

OPEN MEMORY BOX – GESCHICHTEN – WIR WURDEN BELOGEN

THEY ALL LIED TO US Yes, the sound is rolling. Today is september 4, 2018. We are in Potsdam in Mr.